When you launch a new booking request you will be presented with a list of Kowalahs that you have used before.
Tap on the + to turn them to a green tick and make them a Preferred Kowalah.
What does selecting a Preferred Kowalah do?
- Preferred Kowalahs receive a special text message to let them know you really want them
- We still notify all the other local Kowalahs so you are not restricting your search to just Preferred Kowalahs
- When you receive your first acceptance we will show you whether your Preferred Kowalahs are:
- Not Available (they already have a booking)
- Accepted (they can do your booking)
- Declined (they cannot do your booking)
- Awaiting Response (they haven't responded yet)
This gives you the information to decide to wait, or move ahead and book them or another Kowalah
Why can't I just ask the one Kowalah I want?
Our mission is to get you a great Kowalah as quickly as possible, and whilst we'll let your Preferred Kowalah know you really want them, we want to ensure you have other choices available if they are already booked, or don't have time to respond.
If your Preferred Kowalah doesn't respond, and you still don't want to book one of our other brilliant Kowalahs then don't panic - just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll cancel your Booking Request.