When parents make a booking request we notify a shortlist of suitable Kowalahs based on our booking algorithm. We look at:
- Kowalahs the parents have used before and rated highly
- Kowalahs with high ratings from other parents
- Kowalahs closest to the parents
- and other criteria....
Once you, and the other Kowalahs, have confirmed or declined your availability for the requested date we present the parents with a shortlist of available Kowalahs and their profiles for the parent to choose from.
Parents may make this decision on a number of factors:
- Who they have used most recently
- Previous experiences
- Profile photos and About Me sections
- DBS certificates
If we see that you are getting selected less than is typical we'll work with you to improve your profile.